How to Get to Hua Hin from Suvanabhumi Airport?
Hua Hin is Thailand's oldest beach town resort. Situated on the west coast of the Gulf of Thailand and only 200 kilometers from the capital, Bangkok, it offers the ultimate getaway destination for the city's elite.
Only around three hours from Bangkok, Hua Hin is an extremely popular beach resort for Thais and tourists alike. It's easy to get to from Bangkok, doesn't take too long to get there and it's cheap. Private Taxi (Car) is ranging from $60-$100 per one way.
- Airport Limousine For more info
- JJ Taxi Service For more info
- Minibus Huahin For more info
- Thai Call Taxi For more info
- Bangkok Limousine For more info
- Hua Hin Taxi For more info
- Hua Hin Taxi Airport For more info
- Taxi Bangkok Service For more info
- Taxi Hua Hin For more info
- Airport Bus For more info
Useful Information wikitravel.org