Anyone who will be travelling to Thailand for
Thailand Beach Tennis Tour 2014
Please check the expiration date on your passport.
Your passport must be valid for 6 months beyond your intended stay.
If your passport expires before July 2015, you must renew it before travelling to Thailand.
Please visit Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Thailand for information: http://www.mfa.go.th/main/en/services/123
Click here to see List of Countries for Tourism Visa Exemption (48 countries)
Visa Exemption – 30 Days (Tourist)
- No visa application is required for visitors from the countries under Visa Exemption and they will be permitted to stay in the Kingdom of Thailand for 30 days.
- Visa does not apply to foreigners holding Travel Document for Aliens issued by these countries.
- Thailand has bilateral agreements with certain countries for 90 days visa exemption (above table states ordinary passport holders only) – these countries will be permitted to enter and stay in Thailand for 90 days without a visa. Visa on Arrival – 15 Days (Tourist)
- Passport holders from the 20 countries under visa on arrival may apply for visas at the immigration checkpoints.
- Applicants must present a paid air ticket which is usable within 15 days after date of entry.
- Applicants must submit the application form and a recent passport photograph.
- Evidence of adequate finance (Baht 20,000 per person and Baht 40,000 per family).
- The application fee is THB1,000 (approx. USD26).
- Visitors entering with visa on arrival generally cannot file an application for extension of stay, except in special cases such as illness which prevents them from travelling. They can submit an application at the Office of Immigration Bureau (Immigration Division 1, Soi Suan Plu, South Sathorn Road, Bangkok, 10120 Tel: 02- 287 3127 or 02-287 3101 ext. 2264-5 www.immigration.go.th)
- Visitors applicable for visa on arrival may apply for their tourist visa in advance at the nearest Thai Consulate. Please check with local Consulate